Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A Make-Over

So, basically --I got sick of hearing myself talk (write -- whatever). I understand that it is well within the nature of the 'blogger' that we feel our private thoughts are so important that they MUST be shared, and I am certainly no less megalomaniacal than the next person, but I simply felt the writing had become flat and didn't reflect any of the fun that should go along with outrage. The World certainly doesn't need another depressed and depressing social critic. I believe in certain values (and ridicule so many others) because I feel like there is another, more healthy and satisfying way to live. I am a strong believer in the power of a good role model and in people who take action. I believe that most change occurs not from within, but when somebody builds a better mousetrap, or better yet, when somebody shows us that the mousetrap is just a figment of our imagination.

So, feeling somewhat re-freshed, I hope to check in a little more often and hope to open up the content here a bit more. Please feel free to chime in, comments are always welcome ...um, usually welcome.

xoxo-- Alec

7 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooo! you're back!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Lajules said...

That's nice, but you still haven't told us who owns the federal reserve bank!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Alec The Bee said...

OKAY!, ENOUGH! It's my father, my father owns the federal reserve bank -- how else do you think I got a !#@&! mortgage?

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alec, it's really nice to see that you've taken the time to reassess and will allow yourself now to spend more time on the things that are really important. Like your skin.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Alec The Bee said...

I have to maintain my 'perfect' status.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger herdakat said...

Evviva! Scoprii troppo tardi il tuo blog, ma finalmente posso leggere qualcosa di intelligente e 'attuale' scritto da uno yanqui!

Yesterday I did my english examination and so for the next 3 years I'll be too tired to write in your language. May be you will understand my comments also if I'll write it in italian.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Alec The Bee said...

Fra! You are fist regular commentator on my Blog who is not also related to me. Grazie Mille! In respect to your contribution to fake skateboarders everywhere I will encourage you to speak your native tongue on my blog. If you can figure out my writing I can surely figure out yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


brooklyn mesothelioma